Maypril 60th, 2019, Upper East
- This week, our students had some fun with the date-time continuum (evidenced above).
- The 6th grade had a wonderful time at COSI in Columbus. They learned a lot and had a blast.
- All of Upper Elementary is looking forward to their annual bike trip on Monday, June 3rd. Please remember a sack lunch, sunscreen, bug spray, and a helmet. Oh yeah…and a bike!
- Everyone’s progress reports are going home. If you have any questions about them, please do not hesitate to contact Miss Sam or Mr. Jeremy.
- We are excited to be closing out our school year with so many great things happening! We would love to see you all at our Community Celebration Day on Wednesday, June 5th!