The Montessori School of Bowling Green is delighted to provide financial assistance options.
- Allocated for families committed to Montessori principles
- Family must demonstrate a financial need
- Current families will be given emphasis when selections are made
- The MSBG Board of Directors will set appropriate amounts to be distributed on an annual basis
- Only partial scholarships will be given, however, allocated amounts can make a substantial difference for families
- Applications are due by the 15th of April each year preceding the enrollment year
Families can apply by visiting
The Northwest Ohio Scholarship Fund (NOSF)
- External scholarship based on financial need
- Scholarships available for children entering Kindergarten through 8th grade
- Visit www.nosf.org for more information
Note: Many of our families receive this helpful scholarship
Please remember that “daycare” is a deductible expense. All extended care (any age) and all toddler and preschool tuition is tax deductible.
Our school utilizes the FACTS Management Company for all tuition and fee payments. All families must register with FACTS by visiting their website: online.factsmgt.com and creating an account. Several payment options are available.
Click to visit FACTS