The Montessori School of Bowling Green is delighted to provide financial assistance options.
- Allocated for families committed to Montessori principles
- A family must demonstrate a financial need
- Current families will be given emphasis when selections are made
- The MSBG Board of Directors will set appropriate amounts to be distributed on an annual basis
- Only partial scholarships will be given, however, allocated amounts can make a substantial difference for families
- Scholarships are available to families with children entering 1st through 9th grade
- Applications are due by the 15th of April each year preceding the enrollment year
- Scholarship awards are generally determined by the end of May each year
For additional information: Grant & Aid Flyer
Families can apply by visiting: https://online.factsmgt.com/aid
The Northwest Ohio Scholarship Fund (NOSF)
- External scholarship based on financial need
- Scholarships are available for children entering Kindergarten through 8th grade
- Visit www.nosf.org for more information
Note: Many of our families receive this helpful scholarship
The Ed Choice Scholarship
- We are an Ed Choice Scholarship approved provider for both the traditional and expansion scholarships
- The application window opens on the 1st of February each year preceding the enrollment year
- Ed Choice traditional scholarship window reopens each year for the month of July
- Please visit the ODE website HERE for eligibility criteria and application documents
Please remember that “daycare” is a deductible expense. All extended care (any age) and all toddler and preschool tuition are tax-deductible.
Our school utilizes the FACTS Management Company for all tuition and fee payments. All families must register with FACTS by visiting their website: online.factsmgt.com and creating an account. Several payment options are available.
Click to visit FACTS